Fujifilm X-E1 Price Drop
The kit also includes a Ruggard Streak 25 Shoulder Bag and a SanDisk 16GB SDHC memory card (Ultra Class 10 UHS-1), a $54.90 USD value.
I wrote about the camera , before I got my on hands any of Fuji’s X-camera line. I’ve gotten to use the fixed-lens X-200s since then, and I was very impressed. The reviews of the interchangeable lens X-E1 have been universally positive, so don’t miss your chance to pick 1 up at this great price!
- Base price $799 USD
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- 0.5″ ~2,360,000-dot OLED color viewfinder
- Up to 6 fps continuous shooting
- MSRP camera body with 18 — 55mm lens $1199 USD; sale price $999 USD
- Sale price will show up after you add the camera to your shopping cart
- Use any of nearly 2 dozen Fuji X-mount lenses, with more releases planned by Fuji, Zeiss, Rokinon, & Samyang
- All black finish
About Fujifilm X-Series Cameras
The Fujifilm X-series are high-end, compact cameras designed for professionals and enthusiasts. Cameras are available in fixed-lens and interchangeable lens models; the latter may be used with Leica M-mount lenses by means of an adapter, giving you the opportunity to use the world’s finest lenses at a fraction of historical costs.